Remember my husbands team dinner?
Well it’s been rescheduled to next Tuesday. He emailed me about an hour ago to let me
know.
I went into a panic.
I don’t know why I am reacting this way.
This is the reply I sent him, copy and pasted from the
email;
Last night I proved to myself that I can’t be trusted
around food. I should have been able to resist the nacho’s.
I need to sit this out… I am a food addict and need to be
responsible for my actions. I don’t have the willpower in a buffet situation.I am also declining the invitation to have dinner with XXXXXX and XXXXXX before the movie on Wednesday night. Even though I can chose what I order, I don’t know how much oil etc they use so I am not prepared to risk my hard work at this stage.
Sorry to let you down… I have to do this for me.
Xx
I am flooded with emotions. The
tears haven’t stopped since I hit reply.
Is it because I finally put it in
writing. THAT I AM AN ADDICT ?
Is it that I am letting my husband down because I have no willpower?
Is it because I try so fucking
hard to be normal and this just proves that I am not normal. No normal person has to withdraw from social
situations to avoid food.
Also two of my closest friends and
I are going to see Magic Mike at Gold Class on Wednesday night with dinner
before hand. I have just let them know
that I won’t be joining them for dinner.
This is just ridiculous, I am so ashamed of myself right now. I am so
angry that I have allowed myself to get so big and that these actions need to
be taken.
I was actually having a really
positive day, even momentarily forgiving myself for the handful or two or three
of the Nacho’s with sour cream and guacamole that I had before my salad last
night. (my first indiscretion in almost
4 weeks)
My 8 week challenge with Shannan
Pontan starts on Monday 13Th August.
I haven’t told my husband I have joined up. I haven’t told him that I have
been using The Biggest Loser Website for the past 3 weeks.
He is having his own weight
struggles and whilst he is eating my low cal meals he is indulging in his foods
of choice in between. Whilst he definitely
supports my weight loss, he struggles with me banging on about it.
I have been so motivated and totally in the right head space, with proven results. I know this must be hard for him to keep hearing.
In saying this, I hate having
secrets. It’s really not intentional; I just don’t know how to go about telling
him. He doesn’t even know about this blog!
At this point in time I am still
not disclosing anything… fear of failure maybe? I think a little bit of
everything is coming into play.
I need to stop crying before he
gets home… I hate feeling this way.
I am looking forward to a happier
post next blog !
No comments:
Post a Comment