Hmmm this past week has sure seen some ups and downs both in the weight loss department and on the home front.
It's been 6 days since I last blogged. One of my last blogs was mentioned that I had a weight gain for no apparent reason and that I was at peace with my body playing tricks on me.
Well the gain kept increasing each day and I was no longer at peace! I was busting my gut doing more excersise than I had done in my life yet gaining weight? I am way to fat to be blaming muscle gain... I was not at the time of the month where I could blame fluid retention etc... there were no excuse. SO with that I was disheartened to say the least. A trip to McDonald's fixed that ! That was after I had already eaten my normal dinner ! It was also after I had eaten cake and .... should I go on?
The following day I tried to pull myself together, trying to get my head back into the right space to stick to my calorie allowance etc. It's been a hard slog but I am back on track and today I weighed back in and 128.2 which is what I was a week ago before the weight gain started.
I need to start on the treadmill again ... its been 4 days and I am already dreading it !
On a brighter note...
My hubby and I had a "Date Day" yesterday. It was so very long over due. We went to Hogs Breathe Cafe for lunch.
This was challenging ! I had decided that I was going to order whatever I wanted and to hell with the calories. I was just about to order a very cheesy dish when the following words came out of my mouth..." Can I please have the Lite Cut Steak Sandwich with no cheese please" .... I think I shocked myself hehehe
It wasn't quite as Nice as my cheesy dish would have been but I was full and also proud of myself!
We then went to Gold Class and saw a FABULOUS Aussie movie, The Sapphires. It was a lovely day topped off with grocery shopping together lol !! Very romantic !
On a not so bright note... My beautiful son Mr 14 has his first serious Girlfriend Miss 14. She is gorgeous inside and out... they are so cute together. I will condense this as much as possible as it's a very lengthy story. Unfortunately Miss 14 was seriously bullied at school and had to transfer schools. Now that the bullies are aware of Mr & Miss 14's relationship the bullying is now directed to Mr 14. The bullies are girls. Some of the bullying has been physical. Mr 14 would never hit a girl and is obviously embarrassed by the situation. He is such a gentle soul. He has been tormented in writing, verbally and now physically. He is withdrawing more and more everyday. As a family the decision has been made to move schools. There is a process to be followed and step one was notifying his current school. They have kicked into damage control but we all know that bringing the situation to light will fuel these girls with more ammunition. As I write I am awaiting a call from the school to see what Step Two is.
So to wrap things up ... it's been a weird week.... up's and down's and I'm glad it's over !
No comments:
Post a Comment