Saturday, 4 August 2012

Birthdays

Thursday 2nd of August was hubbies birthday.
I cooked a huge batch of cheese nachos with home made salsa and guacamole and lots of beef tacos. It was quite a Mexican feast and none of it low fat or low calorie.
Mexican is my most favorite meal ever and the rest of my family loves it too.
Not only did I shock hubby, kids & guests, but I shocked myself. I didn't touch a morsel ! Instead I had a MCCains Roast Chicken frozen meal which was only 280 calories. Yay me!
I didn't even touch the cake that I made for hubby!

Hubby's death by chocolate, maple syrup mud cake




Today is my sons 14th Birthday. Last night my parents came over and lots of pizza was consumed, none by me! I had pre prepared a beef curry for myself. When cake and chocolate goodies came out for dessert, I had my tub of yoghurt.
I think this made everyone uncomfortable. I don't really care. I know that I have given 100% to my cause. After all, this is about me.


Mr 14 has chosen to go to Taco Bill for dinner. Yes I will be going and eating. I already know that I will be having a fajita salad. Nice and low in fat and calories and delicious to boot.
As I write, I am at Mr 14's footy match ( it's half time) ... I can smell the familiar smell of meat pies and hot dogs... Yes my mouth is watering, yes it pisses me off that I can't have some.
I know that every food choice I make will tell a story on the scales next Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. How fantastic is your will power muscle??? You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete