Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Biggest Loser Club Weigh in Week 4 08/08/12

Today was my last Wednesday weigh in as I will now be weighing on on Sundays with Shannans Challenge.

Another double edged sword .... I have now officially lost 25kgs yayyy... that feels fantastic.


No fancy Biggest Loser graphs .... me on my scales at 128.9 kilos

BUT I only managed to lose 600 grams for the week. A real kick in the gut when I have stuck to 1200 calories a day for the entire week. I cant even blame that time of the month.

After looking at my new exercise program as of next week I went into a bit of a panic.
I haven't gotten off my bum in almost 3 years... how in the world am I going to do 60 minutes of calorie and fat burning exercise?

I am going to have to build up to it over the next week or 2 I think. Last night I promised myself I would walk for 20 minutes today. Even that thought made me feel ill!

Alas I awoke and its pouring down. No excuses... buried deep under a mountain of dust is an almost new (as in hardly used) treadmill my garage.

I dusted it off and did 20 minutes... I wanted to stop after about 3 minutes hehehe.

I burnt 185 calories and stayed in my heart rate zone for 19.5 minutes... I am knackered!


185 calories burnt


My average heart rate was 119 and it peaked at 155


I was in the calorie / fat burning zone for 19:32 minutes if my exercise time

Tomorrow I will aim for 25 minutes !

I am off now to watch Magic Mike at Gold Class with two of my besties... I am looking forward to getting out and doing something non weight related !

Until tomorrow ....

No comments:

Post a Comment