How exciting, I just downloaded the Blogger App to my IPad. Who would have thought that technology would play such a mammoth part in our everyday lives ?
My newly acquired IPad comes everywhere with me. It allows me to communicate in any situation as I have a cellular plan attached to it.
Tomorrow is Junior Footy and my son is playing in the gorgeous Mornington Peninsula Suburb "Mt Martha"
Mt Martha has lots of scrumptious cafe's and restaurants offering thousands of delicious calories!
I have an hour to wait before his match starts. Rather than sit in a Cafe having coffee and bacon & eggs, I will grab myself a takeaway Skinny Hot Chocolate and sit in the car with my IPad reading a book or mag that I have downloaded.
This is my indulgence before the game. Oh how things have changed !
I have even pre cooked lunch for tomorrow so that I am not tempted by my beloved footy food!
Waiting at home for me will be a delicious Lamb Korma (from the Bikini Cook Book)
So it seems I have got a plan together for tomorrow... One day at a time ....
No comments:
Post a Comment