Thursday, 19 July 2012

50 reasons I want to lose weight

Inspired by my friend Nic, I have come up with 50 reasons that I need to lose weight... there are probably 1000+ reasons.... but these are the ones that come straight to mind:

  1. To prove to myself that I can complete this journey once and for all
  2. To be proud of myself
  3. To feel confident
  4. To make my family proud
  5. To not be the fat friend
  6. To be healthy
  7. To be rid of sleep apnoea
  8. To be rid of asthma
  9. To stop snoring
  10. To not be judged by my size
  11. To blend in to a crowd
  12. To be confident naked
  13. To love myself
  14. To lower my risk of weight related diseases
  15. To not be defined at Fat
  16. To buy sexy underwear
  17. To receive jewellery and not have to pay to have it re sized
  18. To have my husband proud to be seen with me
  19. To feel in control of myself
  20. To buy nice clothes
  21. To have more photo’s taken especially with family
  22. To be in control
  23. To be in the healthy weight range on the chart
  24. To not use my weight as an excuse
  25. To not worry about fitting into booths at restaurants
  26. To apply for jobs without fear of missing out because of my weight
  27. To be able to walk longer distances without losing my breath
  28. To make up for lost time
  29. To have a healthy glow
  30. To try on a wedding dress
  31. To not hide from the camera
  32. To have my knee and hip joints pain free
  33. To play a round of Golf with my Dad before he dies
  34. To not be a statistic
  35. To participate in life
  36. To not have my kids embarrassed by my weight
  37. To use a Public Toilet and not worry whether I will fit in the cubicle
  38. To end the assumption that I am lazy
  39. To erase the memory of being called a Fat Pig
  40. To fly on a plane again
  41. To wear bathers
  42. To have more energy
  43. To go to a concert without worrying about squishing the person next to me
  44. To hold my head high
  45. To go to a day spa with girlfriends and not be embarrassed
  46. To be comfortable in clothes that I chose to wear
  47. To wear heels again
  48. To be as feminine as I can be
  49. To prove I can do this to those that doubt my ability to succeed
  50. TO NOT HAVE TO WEAR ELASTIC WAISTED PANTS

1 comment: